Agrivi is happy to announce the change in the product plans and pricing model. We always listen to our customers and their needs, so we have decided to adjust the model to fulfill their requirements the best.
The new product plan model is:
- Feature-based: our three plans named Starter, Professional and Premium have different feature sets to support farmers in their daily farming operations on the field in the best possible way.
- Charged-by-user: each plan has a price for one user se You simply pay for as many users as you need.
Each plan has a possibility of adding unlimited crops. Our new plans don’t have crops limits, so you can add as many crops as you grow.
Customers can choose between two types of payment: monthly or annually. Benefit for all customers who decide to go with an annual subscription is to get 17% discount by default.
Our crop management users can also choose extra add-ons to their subscription:
- Traceability report – customized for farmers to showcase production and quality of produce. Farmers put a lot of effort into making high quality produce and Agrivi is making sure that farmers can showcase it accordingly with a QR code available for traceability of each crop.
- Wine management – for wine grape growers and wine cellar management which allows tracking of all vineyard Agrivi lets you monitor all important aspects of your production and prepare required reports easily. Plan your wine production batches and start tracking all farm production activities with user-friendly farm management software.
- Satellite imagery – to get a NDVI overview and unlock processed satellite imagery of your fields. This add-on could be added to the account anytime, by simply contacting our sales team anytime.
Check out all the available product plans: Agrivi Product Plans.
You can use all features and try it out with no obligation for 14 days, so START using Agrivi.
Have any questions? Reach out to us via chat on the website or simply drop us an e-mail to: email@example.com and we will get back to you.